Monday 23 August 2010

Small Dog's mood in a picture.........


I know just how she feels.

Today has been grey and windy, with rain threatening continually. There is not just a hint of autumn in the air. I've already seen vortices of leaves spiralling along the pavements and the trees are turning colour with increasing speed. I don't hold out much hope for an Indian Summer and have even toyed with the idea of starting my SAD lamp therapy early this year, to try to get a head start on the inevitable dip in my spirits come October.

Despite the fact that I've been really quite busy with work, I just don't feel that I'm getting anywhere, which has resulted in my feeling a bit meh, with a dash of bleagh, and a double helping of ho-hum.

Which doesn't bode well for my creativity.

Perhaps I should just yield to the inevitable and snuggle down on the sofa with Small Dog, who, as you can see, has raised the practice of relaxation to an art form.

2 comments:

Ascension said...

Se le ve de lo mas relajado, dan ganas de hacerle compañia y hacer una siesta jejeje
besitos ascension

Sandra Morris said...

Gracias. Sí, Small Dog es muy, muy bueno para relajarse