Wednesday 18 August 2010

Warm, fuzzy glow......

My nerves were stretched to breaking point yesterday over the wrong sort of elastic.

It might not seem to be worth getting wound up about, but trust me, if you had upwards of 100 tiny dolls, plus their accompanying 200 arms and legs awaiting stringing, you'd be stressed out too.

However, my US supplier has come to the rescue, like a knight in shining armour, by offering to send me all of her own stash of tiny elastic, plus some samples of another sort, which, if it's suitable, she will buy for me from her local haberdashery store.

Hopefully that will solve the problem of the existing dolls awaiting stringing, but I still have to accept that my best and favourite elastic is sadly no longer available, so I have to find a way round the problems that presents for future tiny doll creation.

I am so grateful to her for pulling out all the stops and working so hard to resolve my problem. I've been dealing with the House of Caron for nigh on 20 years, and Jackie has been unfailingly helpful and generous during all that time. I wish that all suppliers were so committed to such a high standard of customer service.

1 comment:

Tabitha Corsica said...

Glad to hear you solved your immediate problem. Now here's hoping for the long-term.