Wednesday 30 September 2009

Weary Wednesday..........

This week's 9-5 drudgery is starting to take its toll and it's only Wednesday.

Up even earlier this morning to make a start on the little dog-eared doll for the charity auction, which is now completed . She will be sent off tomorrow to take her place in the Box of Memories. The whole project is under wraps at the moment but as soon as I can I will post a photo of the finished box with the little doll in situ.

In other news, it's a relentlessly grey, dreary day outside, in start contrast to the glorious sunshine yesterday.

In other, other news I'm going to have to attack the workroom and have a tidy up session as there are fabrics, ribbons and wigging materials EVERYWHERE. I can't even see the top of the desk.

I may be gone for some time.............

No comments: