Wednesday 26 May 2010

Busy, busy, busy.........

So much to do, so little time. I've been multitasking like a crazy woman since Monday, packaging orders, working on the new website, casting (yes again!), and refining a brand new toy doll kit which is finished at last.

Not to mention completing three little toy dolls which will be listed for sale by the end of the week.

Voila.......



The one in the middle is the template for the new kit. I've also made kits for the other two Jumeau-style dolls in dresses and jackets.

Predictably, the weather is on the slide on the way towards the Bank Holiday weekend. It's been raining off and on all day today and the temperature has dropped markedly. So much for planning a BBQ weekend in the garden.

I might as well just work through the weekend to try to catch up with everything.....

4 comments:

Debbie said...

The three little Dolls are wonderful.
Hope the weather improves for the weekend. I'd actually forgotten it was a Bank Holiday. x

Arantxa Fariña said...

They are wonderfull!!

I like so much!!

Meli Abellán said...

I love the three little dolls!!!!
They are so beautiful!!!
Hugs
Meli

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra...
Weather better here today so keep fingers crossed for the w/end!
Sweet little dollies! The middle one reminds me a bit of the one your girl is holding!

Love
Sue
x