Sunday 18 May 2008

Fair enough........

So.

Kensington

London

Dolllshouse Festival

Workshops

Showcase

All of the above have been taking up most of my time and energy over recent weeks. Planning for the workshops in particular rivalled the logistical preparations for the D-Day landings. Every possible permutation was calculated, re-calculated and logged...many, many times.
Which is just as well, because completing the two projects in the alloted time of 2 hours, 30 minutes was a tall order, so everything needed to run smoothly.

In the event, there were no major problems. Nothing got dropped and broken, or covered in glue. I didn't have a nervous breakdown and everyone was very happy with what they'd achieved.

So all in all, a good result.

My showcase exhibit looked very good, even though I say so myself. Apologies for the dodgy camerawork but you get the idea.


No comments: