Tuesday 13 May 2008

Think calming thoughts............

You know how you sometimes think you have everything under control?

That's pretty much how I felt over the weekend.

However, in the past 48 hours, everything that possibly could go wrong, has. As a result I am now as strung out and stressed as a strung out and stressed thing.

And then some.

We leave soon for London, and two days of workshops then back home on Friday, after hopefully having had a chance to wander round the fair after my Friday class, and see my showcase display.

I am determined to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING over the weekend, except relax and recuperate.

And blog the details of the workshops and fair of course.

So stay tuned for more exciting adventures................... *cue cliffhanger music from vintage radio serial I can't remember the name of..... Dan Dare perhaps? You know the one........it goes
dum de dum dum de dum dum de dum etc.......... sorry, it's been a l-o-n-g few days.........*

No comments: