Friday 30 May 2008

Thank goodness it's Friday..........

So another week staggers to a close, and I realise with dismay that I have only ticked off 4 items on my massive 'to do' list.

BUT, and it is very big BUT, two of those things were doing the annual end of year accounts AND preparing the related tax return, both of which are now well and truly ticked off.

So hip, hip and indeed hooray!

Sadly the other 20 or so 'urgent' items are still outstanding, which is a source of some disappointment, especially as I'd promised myself I would clear the decks by the end of this month, which is tomorrow.

Still, the worst things on the list are done so all is not lost.

Tomorrow is pencilled in for making a start on putting up our new shed, which has been packed in its box for two months already.(that's it in the photo leaning against the wall on the left hand side, all wrapped up in black plastic)
We are drafting in some help and hope to get the old shed emptied and dismantled, then the basework prepared tomorrow.
Followed by the actual assembly of the new shed on Sunday.
Assuming all goes well, the weather cooperates and none of us get a slipped disc.

So this is what the 'old shed' area looks like now.



A bit of a shambles I think you'll agree. Hopefully by the end of the weekend it will look completely different.

Watch this space.............

No comments: