Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day 27 - The end is in sight.....

This daily blogging mallarkey has had some unforeseen consequences.

When I started, 27 days ago, I really didn't know if I'd be able to do it.  I'm not known for consistent perseverance and the prospect of compulsion, of having to post, whether I felt like it or not, was not an attractive one.

I'm also not known for being excessively well organised and I worried about where I'd find the time to commit to the task.  I thought, wrongly as it turns out, that I wouldn't be able to get anything else done, and that my creativity and productivity would suffer.

But I needn't have worried.

I haven't fallen behind in anything.  As well as managing to post every day, I've been turning into a real productivity ninja, spending quality time in the workroom, actually creating rather than staring out of the window and looking for stuff.  

I've cleared no end of commission work this month, and fulfilled orders, as well as designing and producing several new miniatures.  

I've made a return to Ebay and I've kept up with my business Facebook page, as well as completing the 5-Day Art Challenge.

And that's on top of all the other domestic stuff including de-Christmassing the house and tackling the porch makeover.

All in all I'm gobsmacked!

However, it does beg the question of what will happen when I'm no longer blogging daily. Will I return to my slothful, procrastinating ways, regressing from ninja to dormouse in one swell foop...?





3 comments:

The grandmommy said...

Hmmm you might be on to something there. Being in the midst of your mini-ing must make your more alert and aware of your mini-ing. It is easy to get off course when not engaged with minis in some form.
I guess I will go back to posting at least once a week. We shall see.
KEEP UP THE GREAT UM...MOMENTUM!

Sandra Morris said...

I'm going to aim for three posts a week when the challenge is over.
Maybe Mon, Wed, Fri.... unless something amazingly noteworthy arises on other days ;)

Unknown said...

you have nearly made it, you have got so much done even small dog was helping,(I think) x