Wednesday 4 November 2009

Rainbow ballerinas........

I've just finished a new range of tiny little ballerina toy dolls which are available in all the colours of the rainbow......



I really enjoyed making these. Full details are on the website.

I've been doing battle with HTML this morning but finally emerged valiant and relatively unscathed, having succeeded in putting the toy theatre showcase video on the home page of the website. It may not sound like much of an achievement, but every single time I've tried to do anything on the home page the entire thing has disappeared into a virtual black hole. I suspect it's some glitch with the ZenCart software but I am now extremely wary about trying to make any home page changes.
Thankfully this morning, nothing scary happened, and as far as I know the website is still there and working properly *fingers firmly crossed*.

The Victorian Christmas Toy Theatre is also now available to order. Due to the time it takes to make them, I will have to set a cut-off date for ordering in time for Christmas delivery.

So for any orders received after 30th November I cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas, although of course I will do my very best! There is also the joker in the pack of the ongoing postal dispute, which will also have an impact on mail deliveries in the run up to Christmas, so I would recommend ordering as soon as possible to give both me, and the Post Office a fighting chance.

Back to work for me..........gone midday already and I've barely set foot in the workroom yet. Although the mess in there has reached epidemic proportions, and in order to reach my chair I'm having to do a Fosbury Flop over the piles of boxes littering the limited floor space.

It will most likely end in tears....or at the very least a slipped disc.

3 comments:

TINK - SONIA said...

Sandra,They are beautiful,I love your minis,minikisses from Spain.Sonia

Sandra Morris said...

Thanks Sonia :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like them. I'd like a whole row please. I also know a few little girls who'd be keen, but hey, they'd be wasted on them!